Our maid service is not “one size fits all”, everyone has a unique home and their own house cleaning preferences. With that in mind, we would like to get a bit of information before we give you a price. Please fill in our maid service price estimate form. It won’t take long, we promise. Rushed for time? Chat with us.
We offer maid services on schedules that best meet your needs including daily, weekly, bi-weekly (twice a month), and monthly. We even offer one-time house cleaning for those times when you want to treat yourself, you’re moving (moving out or moving in), or before and after a special event. Mother-In-Law visiting? Don’t worry, we have your back.
All of our cleaning services are customizable, but every house cleaning can include the following cleaning tasks
- Floors mopped or vacuumed
- Baseboards dusted and cobwebs removed
- All areas dusted, furniture, picture frames etc..
- Mirrors cleaned
- Ceiling fans dusted (if reachable)*
- Window sills dusted
- Trash emptied
- Blinds dusted
- Sinks cleaned, rinsed and dried
- Outside of all appliances
- Drip pans wiped out on stove top
- Inside of microwave
- Counter tops and back splash cleaned
- Items on counter tops wiped/dusted
- Cabinet fronts spot cleaned
- Place dishes in dishwasher (if dishwasher is empty)
- Tub and/or shower tiles cleaned and rinsed
- Fixtures cleaned
- Toilet bowl and base, rim, inside and outside cleaned
- Vanity top cleaned
- Linens changed on 1 bed (if sheets left out)
- All beds made
Some additional services that may be included on one time cleaning or regular visits.
- Hand washing baseboards
- Hand washing blinds
- Clean inside of oven
- Clean inside of refrigerator
- Hand washing cabinets
- Hand washing doors and door frames
Additional fees may apply.
Maybe you’re looking to just have a couple of rooms cleaned. Seriously, who couldn’t use a break from scrubbing toilets? Give us a call to find out about our per room price options.
*Some Fine Print:
We have great tools and will do our best to reach everything we can, but there are just some things we may not be able to reach. We can’t move furniture and can’t be precariously balanced on a counter top or ladder. We’re sorry…our lawyers made us say this.