Friends and clients, as our nation and community are adjusting to ever-changing conditions created by the COVID-19 outbreak, I wanted to let you know that we’re right here with you. In providing service to this community for more than a decade we understand the relationship we have and the trust you place in us when we visit your homes and businesses. I assure you that even before this health crisis our cleaning process met all the CDC guidelines for managing the spread of infections. However, we have adding additional steps to our process as precaution:
- We’re checking the health of all of our cleaners and their families daily to ensure they have no symptoms and are put on immediate leave (self-quarantine) if they become sick.
- All employees will be washing their hands thoroughly upon entering and leaving the office or residence.
- As we’ve always done, cleaning cloths, towels and mop heads are single use at each cleaning. However, tools that may be used between cleanings like mop handles, vacuums, and totes will be wiped down with CDC approved cleaner before and after each cleaning.
We also understand it’s hard to know what choices to make and what to do next with updates coming so frequently.
- If you’re feeling symptoms of illness, please let us know as soon as possible. We’ll waive the cancelation fees.
- If you wish to limit outside contact, we understand. We’ll work with you to make you feel comfortable.
If you need a little extra help because of work from home and school closings we can help with that too, just let us know. We need to come together as a community to “Flatten the Curve”.
We will stay on top the situation and follow the current guidance of the CDC for businesses and employers, found here.
As always it is our pleasure to take care of your home and office. Please do not hesitate to reach out to me with any questions at 214-390-3907
CEO and Founder